2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th November 2016, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PTET JNVU Online Registration

I would like to tell you JNVU does not organize exam of PTET. The exam was conducted by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University and here I will tell you way to register along with details of exam.

To register here I will get details for you

Go to official site of PTET
There at left hand side middle page
Then click the section of reprint application
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily.

Eligibility
Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor's degree / Master's degree examination of University recognised as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. Course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed.

Exam pattern

There will be a written test conducted based on the objective type and multiple choice based questions.

The Question Paper consists of 200 questions of 600 Marks on the following main sections:

Mental Ability (Imagination, Reasoning, Generalization, Decision Making, Inferences & Creative Thinking)

Teachning Aptitude (Leadership, Interpersonal Relations, Social Maturity, Communications, Professional Commitment, Awareness)

Language Proficiency (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Sentence Structures)

General Awareness (Indian Culture, National & International Current Affairs, Renowned Personalities, Rajasthan Culture & History, Environmental Awareness, India and Natural Resources)

Each section contains 50 questions on the above four sections. The candidates will have to qualify in all the sections of the paper to finally clear the exam.

The minimum percentage of marks required in aggregate for clearing the PTET is 40% i.e. 240 Marks and enter into the merit list of the exam.

Address:-

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
Pushkar By-Pass Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305009

Phone:-
0145 278 7056

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in