2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

PSEB Roll Number Of 10th

I am a student of Punjab School Education Board 10th class and I am waiting for my roll number but yet I did not get the roll number from the board so please can you tell me from where I can download the hall ticket for the roll number?
28th November 2012, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PSEB Roll Number Of 10th

The Punjab School Education Board offers a facility for getting the roll no of the 10th class students & also for others, so for getting the roll no go on the official website of the board and click on “Download Roll Number for Matriculation Punjabi Additional Subject Examination October 2012” link. When you click the link a page will open where you need to select Class to Search Roll Number, Enter Candidate's Name, Enter Father's Name and Select District and click on search option. Here is the image the page.

20th February 2013, 10:07 PM
Gurbinder singh

I am a student of Punjab School Education Board 10th class and I am waiting for my roll number but yet I did not get the roll number from the board so please can you tell me from where I can download the hall ticket for the roll number?
4th March 2013, 10:54 AM
rohit kumar

I am a student of Punjab School Education Board 10th class and I am waiting for my roll number but yet I did not get the roll number from the board so please can you tell me from where I can download the hall ticket for the roll number
9th November 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Name mohinderpal singh father name jagger singh mohher name kulwinder kaur plz my roll nomber
30th August 2014, 09:38 PM
harkamal singh

reper roll no
10th class of Ludhiana
26th November 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

i am a gagandeep kaur .i read in 10th class plz give me a roll no
4th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Punjab School Education Board 10th class and I am waiting for my roll number but yet I did not get the roll number from the board so please can you tell me from where I can download the hall ticket for the roll number.my name is =suraj s/o sarb jit singh
vpo-kakkon, modran new delhi public school ajowal hoshiarpur.school code-2070194,
my e-mail= nashatersdh7@gmail.com
18th May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to get Roll Number of 10th Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) so please give me steps for getting Admit Card?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in