2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

PRSU Phd Guide

I have completed master degree and now want to do Ph.D. from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University so can you please tell me in which departments it offers Ph.D course and also provide me the Ph.D Guide of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University so that I canm get complete details about this program?
Similar Threads
Thread
PRSU BBA Syllabus
PRSU LLB Result
Prsu tt
School9 PRSU
PRSU BA Online From
PRSU More
BSc Results PRSU
PRSU Ac
PRSU DCA Course
PRSU PHD syllabus
PRSU ac Aboutus about PRSU
PRSU Contact No
Ph.D Guide List in PRSU
Prsu ugc
Prsu mba
MSW In PRSU
PRSU Result
PRSU contact
Prsu net
Phd admission PRSU
14th May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: PRSU Phd Guide

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Phd Admission Guideline for the Doctor Of Philosophy Course of the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University ?
14th May 2018, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PRSU Phd Guide

Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is an institution of higher education located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is one of the largest and oldest institution of higher education in Chhattisgarh

The Phd Admission Guideline for the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is given below

About the Phd Program :

The degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) may be granted in any discipline, belonging to any faculty of the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University (hereafter: University), in which postgraduate studies and/or research is available at the University or at its affiliated Colleges that are recognized as research centers by the University.

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application,
holds Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (50 % marks for SC/
ST/DIFFERENTLY ABLED CANDIDATE)/ B in the seven point scale/ an equivalent grade point average of a University, a deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University
OR

Holds M.Phil. degree of a University, a deemed University or any other University
incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University
OR

A candidate who has at least 7 years experience of research/ teaching with at least 5
papers published in standard research journal, even if he/she does not possess 55%
marks at Masters degree.1 B Provided that the candidate

Admission Crtieria

Provided that the candidate will be admitted to the Ph.D. program through an entrance test to be conducted once in a year, preferably in October by the University. The modalities of the test shall be decided by the University.

Following candidates shall be exempted from appearing at the entrance test:

i. Candidates, who qualify UGC-CSIR (JRF) examination, including NET
lecturer ship/ SLET/ GATE/ or any other JRF examination conducted by
national agencies, such as ICMR, ICSSR etc.

ii. (a) Candidate possessing M.Phil. degree from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, provided that his/her admission to the M.Phil. degree has been through entrance examination.

(b) Candidate possessing M.Phil. degree from other recognized university has to appear at the entrance examination, but shall be exempted from course work if it has been a component of his/herM.Phil. degree

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

For more Information you may Contact to the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University the contact details are given below

Contact Details
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
Address: G.E.Road, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
Phone: 077122 62540

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in