2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

PRSU AC Examination Downloads

I want to download Admit Card (AC) / Hall Ticket of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University (PRSU), Raipur, Chhattisgarh for Masters of Arts Course so please tell me that when the Admit Card will available on official website of PRSU and give procedure to download it?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Downloads
Online Examination Form PRSU
PRSU AC examination notice
Payslip CRPF Downloads
Allahabad University Examination form downloads
SBIMF Downloads
PRSU ac Aboutus about PRSU
KSOU Downloads
IIT Bombay Downloads
JNVU Students Downloads
PRSU ac Examination TSEM
PRSU AC examination TT supply
PRSU Examination Time Table
IITB Downloads
CCSU Downloads
Anna University Downloads
VTU Books Downloads
Bangalore University Downloads
Gujarat University Downloads
IIT JEE Study Material Downloads
21st July 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: PRSU AC Examination Downloads

Hello sir, my brother is student of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University looking for examinations schedule download. Is there are one can provide me examination time table for download from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University?
21st July 2018, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

The Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is announced dates for exams. Candidates may get download examination time table.

The Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh is largest and oldest institution of the Higher education founded in the year 1964.

The University named after the first chief minister of the erstwhile Madhya Pradesh.

It has the sprawling campus in the western part of the capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur.

The PRS University provides the Faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Library, Laws, Education and Physical Education. So, the Courses include the Under Graduate, Post Graduate and PD Diploma.

Examination time table for download from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University:

Here are examination time table for download from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University:
As on July 2018:

Department Title Upload Date

Examination Department of University Time Table - M.Phil Clinical Psychology Part I Exam - June 2018 26 Jun 2018

Examination Department of University Notification Regarding Cancellation of Diploma in French Annual Exam 2018 04 Apr 2018

Examination Department of University Revised Notification regarding Time Table of M.A. Previous Annual Exam - 2018 27 Mar 2018

Examination Department of University Revised Time Table - P.G. Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management 26 Mar 2018

Examination Department of University Revised Notification regarding Time Table of M.Phil. Annual Exam - 2018 16 Mar 2018

Examination Department of University Time Table - Prachya Sanskrit (Shastri & Aacharya) Annual Exam - 2018 06 Mar 2018

Examination Department of University Time Table - Certificate Course "Women Law & Gender Justice" 05 Mar 2018

Examination Department of University Time Table - B.P.E. I, II, III & IV year Annual Exam - 2018 05 Mar 2018

Examination Department of University Time Table of Annual Exam - 2018 21 Feb 2018

Examination Department of University Time Table - B.P.T. I, II, III & IV year Exam Dec-2017 29 Nov 2017

Examination Department of University Time Table M.Phil in Clinical Psychology-I,II & M.Phil Psychiatric Social Work-I Exam July-2017 24 Jun 2017
2nd January 2019, 02:22 PM
BHOJRAJ SAHU

Kya aap mujhe college ke private paper ke form dalne ka last date bta sakte hai kya

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in