Go Back   2019 2020 2021 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

Old 17th June 2016, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default Re: Provisional Certificate Utkal University

Hey , to get Provisional degree Certificate of Utkal University you have to go at student section of university .

Take application form from there for getting Provisional degree Certificate.

Fill this application from and attach photocopy of documents like :
College ID proof .
Last year marks sheet .
And other required documents .

Submit it at Student section .

With in one or two days you can get Provisional degree Certificate from university .

P.G. Teaching
Self Financing
M.Phil Programme
Ph.D. Programme

Some of the colleges of university :

The Law College, Cuttack

Biswaguru Law College, Cuttack

Dhenkanal Law College, Dhenkanal

Biraja Law College, Jajpur

D.S.Law College, Kendrapara

Capital Law College, Bhubaneswar

G.M.Law College, Puri

Kalinga Law College, Brahmeswarpatna ,Bhubaneswar

Hi-Tech,Medical College& Hospital, Pandra, Bhubaneswar

Hi Tech, Dental College& Hospital, Pandra, Bhubaneswar

Cuttack Homoeopathic Medical College &Hospital, Cuttack

Utkal University
ବାଣୀ ବିହାର,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751004
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3