2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

10th December 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Protek BPO

Hey buddy I’m looking for some information about Pro Teck BPO for that will you please also help me here to get some information about it?
10th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Protek BPO

Ya sure buddy I will help you here to get some information about Pro Teck BPO so that you can have idea about it.

Services offer by them
Field Appraisals

Desktop Appraisals

Review Products

Appraisal Risk Review

BPOs, Evaluations & Inspections

AVMs, Property Data & Real Estate Analytics

Here I’m telling you details about BPOs, Evaluations & Inspections

Broker Price Opinions

Pro Teck offers all industry standard BPOs

All submitted reports are carefully reviewed against a set of comparable sales data that includes sale dates, location, style, age, condition, dwelling and lot size.

Pro Teck Evaluation

The Pro Teck Evaluation provides a market value and meets the requirements as published in the Interagency Appraisal Guidelines.

The product is most widely used in default servicing, portfolio review and pre-foreclosure analysis.

ValueFocus

ValueFocus is an AVM with Site Inspection, delivering property condition into the value result.

The combination of an AVM with a subject property condition report meets the Interagency Guidelines and is a cost efficient solution to meet today’s valuation requirements.

Inspection Services

Property Inspection – Visual inspection of property, reporting on condition, wear, build and other features.

Damage Assessment Report – Visual inspection of property with special emphasis on damage to property after unforeseen events like hurricanes, storms, forest fires, etc.

Property Type Verification – Visual confirmation of property type for pre- and post-funding quality control.

Occupancy Verification – Onsite verification of whether a property is occupied.

Address:-
Pro Teck
307 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 305, Waltham, MA 02452

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in