2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Prospectus of Vinayak Mission University

I am looking forward to take admissions on Vinayak Mission University. Kindly provide me with all the necessary details about this college.
19th March 2015, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Prospectus of Vinayak Mission University

Hello user,

Before providing you with the prospectus I would like to tell you in short about this University:

.Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) is a pioneering and vibrant university offering a multi-cultural experience with an ambience marked by the perfect harmony of living in diversity.

.The university is committed to offering education in the most professional manner and one that ensures enormous growth potential to the students. One of the biggest universities in India.

The University main campus in Salem is truly a scenic marvel surrounded by mountains and a hallmark of the city.

#The list of available courses(faculties) in this college are as follow:

1. Medicine
2. Dentistry
3. Enginnering & Technology
4.Management studies
5.Pharmacy
6.Architecture
7. Physiotherapy
8.Arts & Science
9.Nursing
10. Education
11.Homeotherapy
12.Physical Education
13. Allied health Science
14. Computer Applications

#I am mentioning here the various admission details:

(A)Admission Criteria:

1.Eligibility conditions are on:

(a).Age,
(b).Qualifying academic programme

(c).Marks are given for each of the programme of admission under respective head.

2.If you are eligible then you are enabled to take the CEEs at opted centres.

.The questions are of objective type based on minimum syllabi expected to be covered normally by the various universities / boards pertaining to the respective qualifying examinations at all India level.

.There are negative marks for wrong answers in the case of PG programmes. If you take the CEE then you are ranked according to your marks in the CEE, breaking the ties, if any, as per prescribed norms.

If you obtained good a cut off mark in CEE, then you are are called for counseling, in the order of their ranks, and offered seat and institution of admission, subject to availability, eligibility and reservation.

#Procedures to Apply for the admission:

There are three ways of procuring application material for admission in the stream of your choice;

(1) In Person: By directly remitting the cost of the application material in cash or demand draft at the notified sale counter(s)

(2) By Post: By sending request with demand draft which should include notified extra amount covering postage

(3) On-line: By downloading the application form along with instructions from the relevant pages of the website and printing it out.
The application material can be obtained in person or by post from the addresses:

# For more details you can take help from the contact details mentioned here:

1.Corporate Office:
Vinayaka Missions University
No.213 (Old No.160), Behind Doshi Tower,
Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk
Chennai - 600 010, Tamil Nadu

2.University Office:
The Registrar
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor
Salem - 636 308, Tamil Nadu

# College Map