2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th October 2014, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to Internship with BSNL

Here you are looking for Procedure of Internship with BSNL, as you want here I am provide you.

Training is fairly necessary in arrange to sharpen and improve your academic skills. It adds new measurement to the profile, particularly if the training is done from a presumed corporation or institute. However, I have experiential that a lot of students end up with local institutions and the cause for this is lack of alertness.

About the Training Program

ALTTC is a high-tech training cell that is run by BSNL. It offers summer internship programs for private professionals as well as engineering students in each year. The programs are generally listed during April to July.

The internship program recommends hands-on training to students, who students are eager to follow their vocation in the telecom segment. The program gives an overview of the telecommunication skills. It also includes a visit to RF Planning/ MobileTowers/

Eligibility:

The training program provided by BSNL accepts students from a wide range of engineering branches.

Applicants follow Engineering courses in EE, EI, CS, Telecommunication, CSE/IT Engineering are eligible for the internship.

Newcomers who have already done the degree and awaiting service are also eligible for this training.

Newcomers as well as students follow their diploma or MCA courses are also eligible.

Selection Procedure

A lot of applicants apply for the program and ALTCC reserves all the rights to select the students and is generally done on a first-come first-served basis

Course Fees

The fee amount is quite nominal –

Rs. 4500/- which includes a service tax of 10.3% for 4 weeks duration
Rs. 6760/- including the service tax of 10.3% for 6 weeks program.

If you want any more details about give information please let me know we will provide you.
9th March 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i apply for training in BSNL?
9th May 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir how can i apply for training in BSNL?
sir can i have a details of internship which are in the june month.can u plz tell me the pay for that and duration.i want the duration of 1 or 2 weeks..
4th February 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to apply for BSNL Internship in summer of 2018, can you please tell me the procedure behind how to apply for it?
18th September 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to know Procedure to do apply Internship with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) so will you plz let me know about the same here , as my friend asking me for it ??
18th September 2019, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000

As you want here I am telling Procedure to do apply Internship with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), actually there are some paid courses of BSNL EETP (Employability Enhancement Training Program) which they counduct in summer vacation .

There are two ways of getting enrolled to their training program.

They select top 10 students from some reputated institutes in order to train them through AICTE approved training program.

It is totally cost free along with Certification which includes 3 courses as follows
Silver Certification

Gold Certification

Platinum Certification

It's duration is 3 semester i. e. One course in a semester.

2. Wait for summer vacation , get enrolled by paying their fees .

Company Profile:
Type
Government-owned
Industry Telecommunications
Founded 15 September 2000; 18 years ago
Headquarters New Delhi, India
Key people
Pravin Kumar Purwar
(Chairman & MD)
(interim)
Services
Fixed line telephone
Mobile phone
Broadband
Internet television
IPTV
Revenue Increase ₹19,308 crore (US$2.8 billion) (2019)
Operating income
Increase ₹-14,000.00 crore (US$−2.0 billion) (2019) Estimated
Net income
Increase ₹3,879.92 crore (US$560 million) (2016)
Total assets Increase ₹70,746.75 crore (US$10 billion) (2016)
Owner Government of India
Members 114.342 million
(December 2018)
Number of employees
174,216 (2018)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in