2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th September 2012, 03:16 PM
sarat Kumar B.3

Probationary Officers Recruitment

Hii I am looking for the job vacancy of Probationary officer in Dena Bank , so please provide me some information about the current recruitment of Probationary officers ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Recruitment Of Probationary Officers In State Bank Of India Challan
Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officers Scale-I Recruitment
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification For Probationary Officers
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers
Application For Recruitment Of Probationary Officers In State Bank Of India Admit Car
State Bank of India Recruitment Probationary Officers Online Form
Recruitment Of Probationary Officers In State Bank Of India Sample Papers
State Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment
Recruitment of Probationary Officers In State Bank of India Advertisement No
South Indian Bank Recruitment Probationary Officers
State bank of India (Sbi) Probationary Officers (Po) Recruitment
Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment exam result
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment
Muthoot Finance Probationary Officers Recruitment Result
Hall Ticket for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India
South Indian bank recruitment for probationary officers
Canara Bank Under Probationary Officers Recruitment Project
Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India Online Registration of Ap
ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Results
Recruitment Of Probationary Officers In Indian Banks
8th September 2012, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Probationary Officers Recruitment

Dena bank is inviting the applications for the post of Probationary officer. Here are the details…

No of Posts: 500 vacancies

Eligibility: A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification from any recognized university of India.
The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.

The candidates may apply till 27th April, 2012.

For more details click on the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dena bank recruitment advertisement PO.pdf (88.1 KB, 97 views)
18th March 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to get information about SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment so will you please provide me information about it ?
18th March 2015, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to get information about SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment so here I am giving you information about same:

Now there is not any new notification for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment.

Whenever new notification will be declared then I will provide you information about it.

Eligibility:

Qualification:
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

Age limit:
Minimum age is 21 years.
Maximum age is 30 years.

Selection Process:

Candidates are selected based on:

Objective Test
Descriptive Test
Group Discussion
Personal Interview

Tentative Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Application:
1st week of April 2015

Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
Last week of April 2015

Date of written Examination:
Month of June 2015.

Syllabus:

English Language syllabus: A total of 50 questions are expected, Important areas are Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar Corrections, Identification of Errors in sentence constructions, Jumbled sentences etc. Expect High standard questions in Comprehension, rest of the questions will be in moderate difficulty.

Reasoning syllabus: 50 questions will be there in this section also. Expect the difficulty level to be on the higher side for this section. The important areas are Logical Reasoning, Arithmetical reasoning, Analytical reasoning, Series completion, finding missing figures, Completing number and alphabetical series, Analogies / decision making, Puzzle / Seating Arrangement

Data Analysis and Interpretation syllabus: 50 questions in this section will be in easy to moderate difficulty level. The following sections are considered important: Data Interpretation and manipulation questions from Charts, Graphs and Diagrams including Line charts, pie charts, bar charts and tabular data. Application level questions from probability and statistics, The data manipulation of these questions will contain of time and distance calculations, BODMAS rule, Calculation of speed and distance, calculation of area, volume, perimeter and application of formulas in algebra, geometry, functions etc.

Syllabus of General Awareness: In this section 10 questions each are expected from Marketing and computer awareness sections and 15 questions each are expected from Banking awareness and current affairs sections.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in