2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Previous years placement question papers for ITC limited for Mechanical Engineering

Will you please share with me the previous years placement question papers for ITC limited for Mechanical Engineering?
Similar Threads
Thread
Previous Years Question Papers Of Indian Engineering Services
Andhra University Mechanical Engineering Previous Question Papers
HCL previous years placement question papers free download
Placement question papers of Accenture of previous years
Calicut University Mechanical Engineering Previous Question Papers
WIPRO previous years placement question papers for campus selections
Cognizant (CTS) placement question papers of previous years
Coal India Limited Management Trainee previous years question papers
Indian Engineering Service previous year question papers of Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Biotechnology question papers of previous years
Bharat Earth Movers Limited Mechanical Engineering previous year question papers
Infosys Human Resource placement question papers of previous years
Engineers India Limited previous years question papers
Agricultural Research Service Textile Engineering previous years question papers
Bharat Electronics Limited placement question papers of previous years
Patni Computer Solutions placement question papers of previous years
INFOSYS previous 5 years placement question papers
HCL placement question papers of previous years in PDF format
Will I be able to get the Infosys placement solved previous years question papers?
ISRO Mechanical Engineering previous year question papers
19th August 2014, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Previous years placement question papers for ITC limited for Mechanical Engineeri

As you want to get the previous years placement question papers for ITC limited for Mechanical Engineering so here it is for you:

1. A train covers the distance d between two cities in h hours arriving J. hours late. What rate would permit the train to arrive on schedule?

A) h•2 B) d!h - 2 C) dlh-2 D) dh•2 E) dlh+2

2. In a group of 15, 7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek and 3 have not studied either. How many of these have studied both Latin & Greek?

A) 0 1 3n C) 4 D) 5 E) 7

3. Colorful Pain Company contracts to paint three house. Mr. Brown can paint a house in 6 days, while Mr. Pink would take 8 days and Mr. Blue would take 12 days. After 8 days Mr. Brown goes on vacation and Mr. Pink begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr. Blue to complete the contract?

A)7 B) 8 C) 1l D) 12 E) 13

4. A box is made in form of a cube. If a second cubical box has inside dimensions three times those of the first box, how many times as much does the second box contain?

A)3 B) 6 C) 9 D) 12

5. One wheel rotates once every 7 minutes and anothl::r ratales once every 5 minutes. How often will both begin to rotate at the same time?

A) Every 6 minutes B) Every 12 minutes C) Every 17.5 minutes D) Every 35 minutes F) Every 70 minutes

6. There are five places A, B, C, D and E in a city .E is 2 km west of D .D is three km northeast of A . .B is 5km north of C and C is 4 km west of D .one per son travels through C-B-A-E-D than what will be total distance traveled by him...........

a) 13 b) 11 c) 9 d) 10

7. While ________________ in his own approach of philosophy, the scholar was illogically,___________ his colleagues who averred that a seeker of knowledge must be free to select such doctrines as pleased him in every school.

A. indiscriminate……supportive of
B. electic……intolerant of
C. speculative….cordial to
D. problematical….dismissive of
E. theoretic…Impatient with

8. We have in America a _____________ speech that is neither American, Oxford English, nor colloquial English, but ____________ of all three.

A. motley……….an enhancement
B. hybrid…….a combination
C. nasal…….a blend
D. mangled……a medley
E. formal…….a patch work

Choose a word given below that is nearly opposite to the word mentioned in CAPITALS

9. LATENT

A. prior B. tardy C. devious D. manifest E. astronomical

10. CHAGRIN

A. frown B. disguise C. make indifferent D. make aware E. please

Instructions for Questions 11 -14: Select the best alternative to the portion in the sentence which is underlined. If you think the underlined portion is the best option, Select answer A. Be attentive to matters of grammar, diction and syntax as well as clarity, precision and fluency. Do not select the answers which alters the meaning of the original sentence.

11. Using it wisely, leisure promotes health, efficiency and happiness.

A. Using it wisely
B. If used wisely
C. Having used it wisely
D. Because it is used wisely
E. Because of usefulness

12. We want the teacher to be him who has the best rapport with the students.

A. We want the teacher to be him
B. We want the teacher to be he
C. We want him to be the teacher
D. We desire that the teacher be him
E. We anticipate that the teacher will be him.

13. She not only was competent but also friendly in nature.

A. She not only was competent but also friendly.
B. Not only was she competent but friendly also.
C. She not only was competent but friendly also
D. She was not only competent but also friendly.
E. She was not only competent but friendly also.

14. When one eats in this restaurant, you often find that the prices are high and the food id poorly prepared.

A. When one eats in this restaurant, you often find
B. When one eats in this restaurant, one often find
C. As you eat in this restaurant, you often find
D. If you eat in this restaurant, you often find
E. When one ate in this restaurant, he often found

15. May I venture to say that I think this performance is the most superior I have ever heard.

A. May I venture to say that I think this performance is the most superior.
B. May I venture to say that this performance is the most superior.
C. May I say that this performance is the most superior.
D. I think this performance is superior to any.
E. This performance is the most superior of any.

16. The length, width and height of a room is 3,2,1 respectively. The length of the room is doubled and height and width is halved .then percentage decrease in area of wall. is...........

a) 13.6% b) 27.2% c) 10% d) none of these

17. A father purchases dress for his three daughter. The dresses are of same color but of different size .the dress is kept in dark room .What is the probability that all the three will not choose their own dress...

a) 2/3 b) 1/3 c) 1/6 d) 1/9

18. In a race of 4000m around a circular ground of circum 1000m The fastest and slowest athletes meets first time 5 min after the starting of race . the speed of the all athletes remains constants over the race . The speed of the fatest is double of the slowest athletes. Than in how much time the athletes who wins the race will complete the race.......

a) 20 min b) 10 min c) 5 min d) none of these

19. A merchant of clothes purchases the cloth with a gauge of 120 cm instead of 100cm. and sells it with a gauge of 80 cm with a discount of 20% . then total gain will be....

a) 10% b)20% c) 25% d) none of these

20. If n be a odd number greater than 1. than n(n*n-1) will be divisible by................

a)48 b) 24 c)6 d) none of these

Tags
mechanical engineering, placement, placement papers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in