2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Preparation Tips For SCRA

Please tell me about the Tips and Tricks to Prepare for UPSC SCRA? My son is preparing for the UPSC SCRA and he is not doing the coaching for it cause my financial condition is not that good so you Preparation Tips will help him in self studies.
Similar Threads
Thread
Preparation Tips RAS
Important Tips For Scra
SCRA Crack Tips
Preparation Tips For SCRA Exam
MBA Preparation Tips
CGL Preparation Tips
IIT Jam Preparation Tips
SCRA Preparation Books
Tips To Crack SCRA
Preparation for SCRA
Tips To Clear SCRA
Preparation for SCRA Exam
IIT JEE Preparation Tips
MBA Preparation Tips
SCRA Exam Preparation Books
Preparation Tips for IIM
SCRA Exam Interview Preparation Tips
CA – CPT Preparation Tips
SCRA Preparation Books
CFA preparation tips
26th April 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: Preparation Tips For SCRA

Hello sir, Im preparing for Special Class Railway Apprentices' exam. I want some important tips for crack Special Class Railway Apprentices' exam. Will you please give me some preparation tips for Special Class Railway Apprentices' exam?
26th April 2018, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Preparation Tips For SCRA

UPSC is conducting Special Class Railway Apprentices' exam for interested candidates. The Union Public Service Commission is conducted Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA) examination for 42 available seats.

Paper Pattern
The examination consists of 3 Papers of Objective Type Multiple choice questions for a total of 600 marks (200 marks per subject).
Negative marking is applicable.

For SCRA exam candidates need hard work because. Key to successful preparation is to understand the syllabus thoroughly.

When there is a specified syllabus you can know exactly what you need to study and focus on that.

Candidates need to create a study schedule allocating extra time to study their weak areas.

Study from Class 12th books, so you don't end up wasting time studying unnecessary topics.

Paper-I scoring but still needs preparation so you can perform your best.

You need to study the various topics from Class 12th material and focus on understanding and not memorizing; it will help you score better.

Skip any question you are not sure of to avoid negative marking.

You need to Practice as many sample paper/previous year papers as possible. This will help you understand the question paper pattern, style and identify your weak areas

Focus on improving your weak areas

General Ability:
This section tests your general knowledge and English ability.
Topics covered in this section are:

General Awareness
Current Affairs
Geography
History
Civics
Economics
Basic Biology

Paper pattern:

Part 1: Written Exam
Part 1 will be all about written exam which will have 3 papers to clear. The written exams consisting 3 papers will be of 600 marks (200 each)

Paper 1: General Ability Test: You will be asked 200 questions for 200 marks and you have to answer it in just 2 hours.

Paper 2: Physical Science: Here you will be asked 200 questions for 200 marks to be finished in 2 hours.

Paper 3: Mathematics: Similarly Paper 3 is about 200 questions in 2 hours for 200 marks.

Part 2: Personality Test
Personality Test is only for those students who clear the written exam. The personality test will be of 200 marks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in