2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st March 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Preparation for GRE exam

Hi I am preparing for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) exam so can you please provide me the study material for the preparation of this exam?
31st March 2015, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Preparation for GRE exam

The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is the qualifying exam conducted at the national levels for providing admissions to the different graduate colleges of United States and other foreign countries.

GRE Exam Pattern

GRE Exam is conducted for the following main subjects: Mathematics; Physics; Psychology; Chemistry; Biology; Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology and English Literature respectively

Generally, the number of questions ranges in between the following numbers for different subjects:

Physics: 100

Chemistry: 130

Biology: 194

Molecular Biology: 170 respectively

Syllabus of Study:

1. Physics:

Nuclear and Particle Physics, Special Relativity Atomic Physics, Basic Mechanics and Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electromagnetism etc

2. Chemistry:

Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry

3. Biology:

Cellular and Molecular Biology, Organismal Biology, Ecology and Evolution

4. Mathematics:

Complex Variables, Calculus, Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Miscellaneous questions on Geometry, Probability and Statistics, Differentiation and Integration etc

5. Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology

Cell Biology and Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics

GRE exam books

How To Become A Human Calculator?: With The Magic Of Vedic Maths (English) 2nd Revised Edition 2015 Edition (Paperback) by Singhal, Aditi|author;

The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test (With CD) (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback) by Tata

Barrons GRE (English) 20th Edition (Paperback) by Sharon Weiner

50 Cool Stories 3000 Hot Words: Vocabulary Building for GRE/MBA/SAT (English) (Paperback) by Avinash Inamdar

23rd April 2015, 09:40 AM
komalpatel

GRE Preparation

hello ,
i am trying for GRE this year i started my study and i searching for online study material if any buddy have share with me i have found one site on that i got some material ...MSMBAinUSA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in