2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd March 2013, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PPT entrance

Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal will conduct polytechnic entrance examination for the admission in various Polytechnic Diploma courses

Eligibility criteria: Education Qualification:
You must qualified 10+2 intermediate examination with at lest 35% marks with Physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects appearing candidates of 2013.

MP polytechnic entrance exam dates as follows
Entrance exam date: 5 may 2013 from 10 am to 11:15

Exam center : Balaghat, baitool, Bhopal, Burhanpur, chattarpur, chhindwara , dewas, gwalior, hoshangabad, indore, jabalpur, katni, khandva, khargaun, ralam, rewa, satna, shahdol, sidhi, ujjain and vidhi
23rd March 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want my son to write MP PPT this year. Will you please describe the MP PPT exam , so I can prepare my son accordingly?
23rd March 2015, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) for admission in polytechnic diploma programmes.

Eligibility:

Applicants need to pass 10th or intermediate examination from recognized board with at least 35% marks.

Application fee:

400 for General categories
200 for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped

Important Dates for MP PPT entrance exam 2015

• Applications will be available from the month of February, 2015.
• Last date for receiving of application forms is in the 2nd week of March, 2015.
• Hall tickets will be available in the month of April, 2015.
• Examination date is in the month of May, 2015.

Exam pattern:

Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
Questions: 150 questions
Sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
For each correct answer: +1 marks
For each wrong answer: no negative marking

How to apply:

Students need to apply online at official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.

Documents required for application

Scanned Photo
Scanned Signature
Birth date reference as indicated in 8th and 10th standard certificates.
Certificate of sports in state or national level (if applicable).
Caste or reservation certificate.

MP PPT syllabus

Physics: It contains Gravitation, Work, Speed, Force, Wave Speed, Human Eye, Electricity, Energy, Solar System, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Microscope, Heat, Domestic Electric Circuit, The Universe, The Earth and Galaxy.

Chemistry: It contains Difference types of substances and their nature, Physical and Chemical Change, Chemical bond, Electro-Chemical Cell, Classification of matter, Electrolysis, Types of Fuel, Mineral Cycle, Necessity of Balanced Diet, Ecological Balance, Human Dependence on Natural Resources and Air.

Mathematics: It contains Menstruation, Algebra, Trigonometry, Circle and Geometry.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in