2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Powergrid Grey Market

I am making project on the topic Powergrid and came to know about the term Powergrid Grey Market want to know details about this. Will you tell me what the meaning of Powergrid Grey Market and tell me all other details related to Powergrid Grey Market?
Similar Threads
Thread
Powergrid Goa
BPCL Market Cap
Alcohol percentage in grey goose
MBA Share Market
CTU Powergrid
Powergrid GD
SP Powergrid HR
Mobiles in market
LSAT GREY Day
How to Market Myself
Grey Goose vs Absolut
Powergrid wr1
PNB Navyug Market
CSR of Powergrid
Powergrid PGX-500
Powergrid CMD
BSE Powergrid
Powergrid FQP
CDS market size
BSE Market News
7th November 2015, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Powergrid Grey Market

About Powergrid Grey Market:

The buzz surrounding the follow-on public issue of state-owned Power Grid Corporation has revived activity in the grey market.

Live Market of Powergrid:

BSE 131.452.65 (2.06%)
NSE 131.652.70 (2.09%)

Grey market operators have worked out the rates on expectations the stock would trade at least above Rs 92 after the follow-on offer.

With the listing date of Power Grid IPO nearing, the activity in the power gird counter in the grey market is seeing a huge rise.

The Power Grid IPO Grey Market Premium in the IPO grey market of Ahmedabad is Rs. 50 per share.

On the Delhi grey market, Power Grid IPO is quoting a premium of Rs. 54 per share.

About 27.4 million of the 78.4 million shares on offer have been set aside for retail investors.

The grey market rate depends on the size of the application; a retail investor who applies for a maximum of 2,100 shares is getting as much as Rs 6000 for ‘selling’ the application form to the operator.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in