2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

4th September 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Postal Address Of Nagaland University

Can you provide me the postal address and contact number of all the Campuses of the Nagaland University?
4th September 2018, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Postal Address Of Nagaland University

Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India as The Nagaland University Act 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in The Gazette of India Extraordinary Part-II Section-1 in October 1989.

At present it has four campuses, viz. (i) Headquarters at Lumami in Zunheboto district (ii) Kohima Campus at Meriema in Kohima district (iii) Medziphema Campus (School of Agricultural Sciences and Rural Development) at Medziphema in Dimapur district and (iv) a temporary campus at Dimapur with two Schools (School of Engineering & Technology and School of Management Studies).

There are 37 departments offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate and Ph.D. programmes in different disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Engineering & Technology and Management streams. There are 65 colleges from all over the state of Nagaland currently affiliated to Nagaland University.

Postal Address

Wed, 21/09/2016 - 16:08
Headquarters Lumami:-
Nagaland University,
Hqrs. Lumami,
Zunheboto - 798627

Kohima Campus, Meriema:-
Nagaland University,
Kohima Campus,
Meriema - 797004

SASRD, Medziphema:-
Nagaland University,
School of Agricultural Sciences and Rural Development,
Medziphema - 797106

Dimapur Campus:-
Office Address: Nagaland University Residential Campus, Land Mark Colony, Dimapur, Nagaland-797112.
Campus Address: Dimapur, DC Court Junction, Nagaland - 797112.
13th October 2021, 04:10 PM
Majid Mannan

Re: Verification

Date: Tue, Oct 12, 2021, 1:03 PM
Subject: SCE MEMBERSHIP
To:

Dear Candidate,

Greeting of the day !

This is to inform you, that we have communicated with the issuing authority of your documents many times, however there has been a delay in their response.
Therefore we are hereby kindly requesting you to reach out and contact your issuing authority to expedite releasing the verification result to us on verification@quadrabay.com or provide an official functional contact details at your issuing authority that can be reached to assist in expedite releasing the verification results.

Please note:
• In case you have any queries, the same must be addressed to ” tadkeek10@saudieng9.sa” Only.
Thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Majid Abdul Mannan from General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) working as IT Engineer, I have been in follow up regarding the request to verify my certificates to my company (GACA).

My first email was back in Feb’2021 and I am still keeping hopes to get my request resolved as early as possible, I have been asked to make Demand Draft and same was compiled as per attachment.

I would sincerely request you to expedite my request and confirm the verification.

Student Details:
Name: Abdul Majid Mannan
Roll Number: TGOU/B.Sc/1748/IT/2009J

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in