2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th August 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Post graduation in AIMS

Hi buddy here I am looking for key dates related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi Post graduation course admission in this year so will you plz let me know about the same ??
11th August 2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Post graduation in AIMS

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi offered following Post graduation course:

D.M. in Addiction Psychiatry (NDDTC);
Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care; Cardiac Anesthesiology; Cardiology; clinical Hematology; Clinical Pharmacology; Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicaine ; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Haematopathology; Infectious Diseases; Medical Genetics; Medical Oncology; Neonatology; Nephrology; Neuro-anesthesiology & Critical Care; Neurology; Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology; Onco-Anesthesia, Dr. BRAIRCH; Pediatric Cardiology; Pediatric Neurology; Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine; Therapeutic Medicine; Vascular Radiology; Reproductuve Medicine; Peduatric Oncology [Total - General Seats: 84 & Sponsored Seats: 21]

M.Ch in Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery; Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery; G.I. Surgery; Gynecologic Oncology; Head-Neck Surgery and Oncology; Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery; Neurosurgery; Pediatric Surgery; Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Surgical Oncology; Trauma Surgery and Critical Care; Urology
[Total - General Seats: 51 & Sponsored Seats: 9]

MD (Hospital Administration)
[Total - Sponsored Seats: 04]
In case any ST seat remains vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of ST category) then these seats will be transferred to SC category & vice versa

Key dates for admission
Date of Uploading Prospectus & Registration of Online Application through Web: 16th February 2018

Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 8th March 2018

Status of Application & Rejected Application with reason for rejection: 16th March 20187

Last Date for Submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application: 21st March 2018

Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding: 21st March 2018

Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website: 27th March 2018

Date of Written Test through Online (CBT) Mode: 07th April 2018

Expected Date of Declaration of Result (Stage I): 12th April 2018

Departmental Assessment: 23rd to 25th April 2018

Date of Final Result: 28th April 2018

Last Date for Admission in the Course of DM/M.Ch & MD (HA): 31st August 2018

Contact info:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608, Tel: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422, Fax: 011 2658 8789

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in