2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd November 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Posc ma

Hi friends as I want to do M.A. Program in Political Science (POSC) from Marquette University, so will you plz tell me about this program with university profile ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Posc mun
3rd November 2017, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Posc ma

Marquette University is a private, coeducational Catholic university located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the central United States.

As you want I am telling Marquette University offers one of the best M.A. Program in Political Science (POSC) in the United States.

M.A. program requires 30 credits of graduate-level work. The Department offers course work in the following fields:

Political Philosophy (classical, modern, contemporary, and American thought, as well as additional specialized subjects).

American Politics (Congress and the presidency; constitutional law; political parties, interest groups, and voting behavior; urban politics; politics of race, ethnicity, and gender; public policy; and political economy).

Comparative Politics (political economy, development, public policy, nationalism, and democratization; area specializations include Western Europe, East and South Asia, Russia and Eastern Europe, Latin America; on an occasional basis, the Middle East and Africa).

International Politics (international relations, organizations, law, and human rights; international political economy; globalism and crime; national and international security; nationalism; and foreign policies of countries and regions listed above).

University profile :

Type Private, nonprofit, research, coeducational

Established 1881, 136 years ago

Affiliation Catholic (Jesuit)

Endowment $550.1 million (2016)

President Michael Lovell

Provost Daniel J. Meyers

Academic staff 1,100

Students 12,002

Undergraduates 8,387

Postgraduates 3,615

Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States