2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Platinum Citibank

Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was established in 1812

Citibank Platinum Credit Card

Make every purchase on your Card a rewarding experience with the premium Citibank Platinum Card - earn higher rewards at your favorite outlets, avail a variety of redemption options, personalized service and exclusive savings & privileges.

Dedicated 24x7 Concierge assistance

Earn up to 5 Reward Points on spend of Rs.125 at select merchants.

Get exciting offers on travel, entertainment and dining

Platinum Member Rewards

Whenever you use your Citibank Platinum Credit Card, you get that little bit extra. A program tailored to make your every spend on the Card, a truly rewarding experience.

Every time you spend Rs.125 with your Citibank Platinum Credit Card, you get one Reward Point.

5X Rewards

Earn 5X Rewards at a range of merchants across the finest restaurants, the most popular shopping outlets.

Enjoy the best offers in Dining, Entertainment & EMI Offers.

Fees-

This Card comes to you at a No Joining Fee & No Renewal Fee.
Charges

Finance Charges

Interest will be charged if you do not pay back the previous bill in full and also on all Cash Advances from the date of transaction until the date of settlement.

Your rate of interest initially is 3.25% per month (i.e., 39.00% annualized).

This can change periodically based on your spend, payback and utilization patterns.

Your rate of interest would vary between 1.49% per month (i.e., 17.88% annualized) and 3.45% per month (i.e., 41.4% annualized), provided the account continues to be in good standing and all Credit Card bills are paid on time (at least the Minimum Amount Due).

The rate can increase up to 3.5% per month (i.e.42.0% annualized), in case of default.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in