2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Placements at TIFR

Can you please provide the information regarding the Placements records of MSc Mathematics Students of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) ? Provide the list of Recruiters visited Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for recruitment of MSc Mathematics Students .
Similar Threads
Thread
M.Sc In TIFR
TIFR PHD Placements
Tcs Tifr
MBA in TIFR
Dcs tifr
TIFR Web
Cs tifr
Daa tifr
Tifr gs
Ibs tifr
TIFR DBS M.Sc
Rmo tifr
Tifr cse
TIFR Dec Key
TIFR Cut Off
Tifr pdf
Tifr net
TIFR Phd
Tifr dd
Tifr after b sc
24th August 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Placements at TIFR

Hii sir, I Wants to know What Career Option I may Found After Completing My Studies from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ?
24th August 2018, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Placements at TIFR

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a public research institution located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences.

As Per My Knowledge You can easily go for higher studies like MS and PhD from USA or other good Universities outside India. The recommendations from IISc are quite helpful

Basically institutes like IISc and TIFR are highly research based and students from such institutes tend to go for higher studies rather than joining a job after graduation.

Although there are offers for scientific officers, and from R&D of various companies, the inclination towards higher studies is more.

For more Information you may Contact to the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
University Cell
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba,
Mumbai 400 005, India
Prime Telephone No. 022-22782000

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in