2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Physics SSC

Hi I am Ena class 10th student of Central Board of Secondary Education board . I am very weak in Physics section of Science subject . Will you suggest some books for the
SSC Physics subject preparation ? Also provide some SSC Physics subject model papers .
Similar Threads
Thread
Physics Society IITKIITK Physics
Physics IITH
MSc Physics
TMH Physics IIT JEE PDF
IAS Physics
UGC NET Physics
Can I do MSc physics after btech ECE?
BSC Physics and MBA
Physics GRE FAQ
Syllabus for IIT JAM Physics
IIT Jam Physics
CCSU Physics
M.Sc Physics IITD
Physics CCSU
Iit Physics
Physics IIT
Bsc Physics IGNOU
Can I do PG after BSc Physics
M.Tech in Physics after B.Sc physics
Which is better M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech (nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics)?
13th May 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Physics SSC

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Physics of the Staff Selection Commission Scientific Assistant Recruitment ?
13th May 2018, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Physics SSC

The Question paper for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be of 200 questions. The exam Paper will be divided into two parts. Part 1 and part 2. Let us look into the exam pattern of both the parts

Examination Pattern

Paper Subjects No of Questions Time Duration
Part I General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 120
Quantitative Aptitude 25
General Awareness 25
English language & Comprehension 25
Part II
Physics, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 100
Total Questions 200

Syllabus of Physics

Optics: Nature and propagation of light; Reflection & Refraction. Interference; diffraction; polarization of light; simple interferometers. Determination of wavelength of spectral lines, Electromagnetic spectrum. Rayleigh scattering, Raman effect, Lenses and mirrors, combination of coaxial thin lenses, spherical and chromatic aberrations, and their corrections, Microscope, Telescope, Eyepieces and Photometry.

Electricity and magnetism

Electric charges, fields and potentials, Gausss theorem, Electrometer, Dielectrics, Magnetic properties of matter and their measurement, Elementary theory of dia, para and ferro-magnetism, Hysteresis, Electric current and their properties, Ohms law, Galvanometers, Whetstones bridge and applications, Potentiometer, Faradays law of E.M. induction, self and mutual inductance and their applications, alternating currents, impedance and resonance, LCR circuit, Dynamos, motors, transformers, Peltier-Seebeck and Thomson effects and applications, electrolysis, Hall effect, Hertz experiment and electro-magnetic waves, Particle accelerators and cyclotron.

Atomic structure

Electron, measurement of e and e/m, measurement of Planck Constant, Rutherford-Bohr Atom, X-rays, Braggs law, Moseleys law, Radioactivity, Alpha-Beta-Gamma emission, Elementary ideas of nuclear structures, Fission, Fusion and Reactors, Louis de Broglie waves and Electron Microscope.

Electronics

Thermo-ionic emission, diodes and triodes, p-n diodes and transistors, simple rectifier, amplifier and oscillator circuits.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in