2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Phd in management from Barkatullah university

I want to take admission into the Phd in management from Barkatullah university. but I have no idea about the entrance exams of it. so will you please tell me what eligibility needed to apply for the entrance exams to take admission into the Phd in management course of the Barkatullah university?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA From Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University BDS
BP Ed Barkatullah University
LLB from Barkatullah University
Barkatullah university for Phd
Barkatullah university.nic.in
B.Ed in Barkatullah University
Contact No of Barkatullah University
MBA barkatullah university
MP Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University Web
CR Institute Of Management Studies Barkatullah University Bhopal
Barkatullah University M.Ed
Barkatullah University MCA
Barkatullah University UGC
Barkatullah University of Law
B Ed Admission in Barkatullah University
BBA Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University Act
Barkatullah University PHD
19th December 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Phd in management from Barkatullah university

Hello sir ! I wanted to take admission for PHD in management in Barkatullah university , would you please provides me information regarding to Barkatullah university for PHD in management ?
19th December 2015, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd in management from Barkatullah university

Hello , as we have information regarding to PHD courses in Barkatullah university we provides you as follows
Barkatullah University, Bhopal invites application for Common Entrance Test for admission in to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
Entrance Test pattern:
The Entrance test shall comprise of multiple choice objective type question paper having 100 questions of one mark each,
Covering all the basic papers of the Postgraduate level of the concerned subject.
Eligibility:
Applicants should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Applicants who have qualified in NET/GATE and MPSLET are exempted form the entrance test.
How To apply:
Application Forms and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Barkatullah University.
The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 2500/- drawn in favor of 'Registrar, Barkatullah University, Bhopal'.
Paid Application will be accepted, non Paid Application will be automatically rejected.
• After Submission of Application form, Candidates are required to send Print Out of Application
along with mark sheets, Certificates etc. by post to the Concerned Teaching Department.
• Those Students whose results are awaited can also apply.
• Application Tracking Facility has also been provided on the Web Portal. 'Track your admission status’

Address
Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya,
Hoshangabad Road,
Bhopal - 462026, Madhya Pradesh.
Tel: 2491800.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in