2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Phd IIT Delhi Electrical Engineering

I have completed M.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Now I want to do Ph.d in same branch from IIT Delhi. So please tell me what is total intake capacity for Ph.D Program in Electrical Engineering Branch? I know I have to appear in an Entrance Exam, so please give me important dates for that Entrance Exam of IIT Delhi.
Similar Threads
Thread
Department of electrical engineering IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi Electrical Engineering
Electrical engineering MBA
MBA Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering MBA
After B.Tech Electrical Engineering join master in Automobile Engineering
MBA electrical engineering
Electrical Engineering Vs Electrical Engineering Technology
Electrical Engineering IIT Delhi
Indian Engineering Service Electrical Engineering previous year question papers
Difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering
Engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh offering B.E in electrical engineering to dipl
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Questio
ECE Vs Electrical Engineering
Course After Electrical Engineering
Syllabus of Indian Engineering Service exam of Electrical Engineering
Indian Engineering Service study material of Electrical Engineering
List of private electrical reputed companies for B.E electrical engineering holder
Combined Engineering Services Examination electrical engineering model question paper
UPSC Combined Engineering Services exam study material of Electrical Engineering
8th June 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Phd IIT Delhi Electrical Engineering

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Electrical Engineering of the IIT Delhi Will you Please Provide It ?
8th June 2018, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd IIT Delhi Electrical Engineering

The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India.

Phd Program
The award of the Ph.D. degree is in recognition of high achievements, independent research, and application of scientific knowledge to the solution of technical and scientific problems. The creative and productive inquiry is the basic concept underlying the research work

Admission Criteria
Admission to the Ph.D. programmes is normally made on the basis of an interview of eligible candidates conducted by the Department/Centre/School concerned through its Department Research Committee (DRC) / Centre Research Committee (CRC)/ School Research Committee (SRC). DRC/CRC/SRC may decide to conduct a written test as well to screen the candidates

Admission Schedule :

Normally, Ph.D. programmes are advertised in the month of March and October each year in the Employment News as well as in leading newspapers, and admissions are carried out in the months of May and December

Eligibility Criteria

These are Institute minimum requirements and any Department/Centre/School operating through their DRC/CRC/SRC can specify higher short-listing criteria than what is specified here.

This table includes most of the qualifying degrees, but each DRC/CRC/SRC is free to specify the qualifications and disciplines acceptable for admission to their programmes.

Candidates in the final year of their programmes and who expect to complete all their qualifying degree requirements before the date of registration are also eligible to apply for admissions.

For shortlisting purposes, their performance until the preceding semester (preceding year if their programmes are year based) would be considered but their admission would be provisional, subject to their meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after their final qualifying examination results are announced.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in