2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: PGSEM At Indian Institute Of Management Bangalore

Hii guy, I want to apply for take Admission in Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management at Indian Institute Of Management Bangalore, Will you please tell me Eligibility & other Details for my help ?
5th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PGSEM At Indian Institute Of Management Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a Public Business School Which is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was Founded in 1973 .

PGSEM Course Admission Requirements
:

Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.

Diploma holders cannot apply to this program unless they also possess a Bachelors degree

Other Applicants need to have a minimum of two years experience in the IT industry .

The CAT scores will be used in their application process.

IIMB will conduct a separate PGSEM Admission Test in Bangalore

No other test (GATE/GRE/etc.) will be considered in lieu of the above options.

Interviews will be conducted for short-listed candidates in Bangalore in two phases.

Candidates will informally interact with a panel of eminent PGSEM alumni, before proceeding to an interview with IIMB faculty members.

Program Fees

The total fee for 2.5 years will be Rs. 9,50,000/- for Indian nationals and USD 21,112 for foreign nationals.

The current continuation fee is Rs. 10,000 per quarter.

Address:

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Bannerghatta Rd, Bilekahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in