2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Pgdsd iiit

I have completed my B Tech now I have got an interview call for PGDSD Post Graduate Diploma in Software Development program from The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore so will you please tell me that is this a good course for me and my future ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Act
BCA In IIIT
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Km
IIIT Phd
Cld iiit
Mun iiit
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
Iiit s
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
What is IIIT Course
IIIT vs NIT
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
Rgu iiit
IIIT After 10
IIIT bangalore PGDSD
IIIT Amethi Vs IIIT Jabalpur
Iiit cse
10th August 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pgdsd iiit

Can you who can take up PGDSD (Post Diploma in Software Development) Program offered by IIITB (International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore)?
10th August 2018, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pgdsd iiit

Whether one is looking to transition to a full-stack developer role from a non-programming background or an existing software engineer aspiring to grow skill-set and become a full-stack developer, PGDSD (Post Diploma in Software Development) Program offered by IIITB (International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore) has been specifically designed to cater to ones needs

Junior IT & Technology Professionals
Learn the fundamentals of programming from world-class faculty get hands-on experience in latest technologies and access to career services to develop digital skills & boost career as a full-stack developer

Experienced IT & Technology Professionals
The program helps to work across tech stacks to build full-stack expertise. Learn with industry experts, build project portfolio and receive personalised CV & interview prep to help get dream job

Fresh Graduates and Current Students
Post the program one can enter the industry as a software expert proficient in digital skills helping get better career growth opportunities. The prestigious IIIT-B PG Diploma will boost profile and set up a great career path ahead

Digital Technology Enthusiasts
The team of IIIT-Bs leading faculty, UpGrads panel of industry experts and Career services team will help equip with the requisite skills needed to succeed in the field

PGDSD (Post Diploma in Software Development) Program IIIT Bangalore)

PGDSD (Post Diploma in Software Development) Program IIIT Bangalore)
iiitb.ac.in/main-control/uploaded-files/1525947712.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in