2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Pgchrm ximb

I want to get admission in the Postgraduate Certificate Program in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) course in the Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar so please tell me about the duration of this course and tell me when the admission process of it will start?
Similar Threads
Thread
What Is The XAT Cut Off for XIMB
Ximb hrm
XIMB cut off for HRM
Ximb rat
XIMB Delhi
Xat ximb
XIMB XAT Cut Off
XIMB cut off through XAT
XIMB Goa
Best Course In XIMB
XIMB hr cat cut off
XIMB MBA Cut Off
How is XIMB HR
XIMB Average Pay
XAT Cutoff for XIMB
Ximb pi
Ximb bm
XIMB MAT cut off
XIMB Best Course
XAT Cut Off For XIMB
29th June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pgchrm ximb

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the PGCHRM Course of the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar ?
29th June 2018, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pgchrm ximb

Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar is a business school located in Bhubaneswar, the capital of the eastern Indian state of Odisha. It is governed by the Government of India, the Government of Odisha, and the Society of Jesus

The Information About the PGCBAMD Course of the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar is given below

About the Program

Post Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics for Management Decisions (PGCBAMD). The programmme aims to provide an opportunity to study and earn the certificate while working. Target candidates for this programme are working professionals who wants to build their career in the field of analytics. The program is being offered by XLRI in collaboration with its technical partners of virtual classroom.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates should have a full time bachelor degree in engineering/science/commerce or arts.
Minimum 2 Years of work experience is mandatory. Preferable work experience is 3-10 years.
Candidates should have a good academic record throughout.
Candidates must have Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at least in higher secondary level.

Admission process
Once the admission process is open candidates need to apply online with all relevant details as mentioned in the application form along with the application money.

Fees for the Course : 40,000/-.

For more Information you may Contact to the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar the contact details are given below

Contact Details
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
Address: Xavier Square, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, 751013
Phone: 0674 230 0995

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in