2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Peugeot Scooters

Hey I want to know that Mahindra Group is launching the Peugeot Scooters please tell me I also want to buy it ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Peugeot Indonesia
15th April 2016, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Peugeot Scooters

Mahindra Group is now planning to launch a range of scooters in India.

According to a report published in Top gear, Mahindra will roll out three Peugeot Scooters in different price brackets and power ranges.

The report says that the three scooters that the company is planning to bring in are - Django, Satelis 125 and Speedfight 3,

all of which are previously on sale in European markets.

The Django 125cc scooter with its retro-styling will take on the Vespa LX 125.

The Satelis belong to the motor-scooter category, therefore will fight against the imminent Hero ZIR 150 and Honda PCX 150.

Where as, the Speed fight 3 is an entry-level scooter that is available in different capacities in the European markets.

Though, the one we wait for to come to India is the 125cc.

Rumor has it that the company might also launch a down-sized version of its extremely popular scooter - the Metropolis.

The European Metropolis is a three-wheeled 400cc scooter that churns out 37bhp.

Though, the company doesn't have a lesser engine for the Metropolis.

So if both the companies - Mahindra and Peugeot - are grim about launching it here, they'll have to develop an all new engine for this.

Though the company hasn't legitimately said anything about its product line-up, we expect all the India-bound Peugeot scooters at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in