2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2016, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: The Pearson Guide To The SCRA Examination

The authors of The Pearson Guide to the SCRA Examination, 2/e are not content with merely providing a list of questions and the answer keys.

Hence, this is the only book that presents appropriate study material along with an exhaustive set of practice exercises.

In addition, this book explains, in detail, the intricacies of preparing for the exam.

The Pearson Guide To The SCRA Examination 2nd Edition (English, Paperback, Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe)

Language: English
Binding: Paperback
Publisher: Pearson
ISBN: 9788131724927, 8131724921
Edition: 2ndEdition, 2008

Features

Complete guide that prepares the student psychologically as well as academically

Over 8,000 questions, with the answer keys and solutions

Resource Bank providing quick references and supplementing the Question Bank

No lopsided approach; all subjects are appropriately dealt with

Two full-length solved test papers

Web support available for papers I, II and III

The 2007 solved paper

Contents-

Preface About the SCRA Examination SECTION I: SOLVED PAPER 2007

SOLVED PAPER 2007 Paper I Paper II Paper III

SECTION II: PAPER - I

TEST OF ENGLISH 2.1-2.107 Vocabulary Help Grammar Help Test of Spotting Errors Test of Sentence Improvement Test of Synonyms Test of Antonyms Questions Test of Reading Comprehension Test of Selecting Words in a Running Paragraph Test of Ordering of Sentences in a Paragraph Question Bank TEST OF GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Question Bank on General Science Question Bank on Physics Question Bank on Chemistry Question Bank on Biology Question Bank on Human Body Question Bank on Indian History Question Bank on Indian Geography Question Bank on Indian Polity Question Bank on Indian Economy Question Bank on World Panorama Question Bank on General Awareness PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST Series Completion-Alphabet/Letter Series Analogy Questions-Alphabets/Letter Analogy Odd Man Out Classification-Letter Classification Coding/Decoding Blood and Family Relationships Directions Questions Questions on Age, Time and Calendar Cubes and Dice Question Bank

SECTION III: PAPER - II

CHEMISTRY 3.1-3.86 Atomic Structure Chemical Bonding Chemical Reaction States of Matter Mixtures, Solutions and Solubility The Gas Laws Elements and Compounds The Periodic Table Organic Chemicals Water and Organic Compounds in the Environment Question Bank PHYSICS 3.87-3.192 Units and Measurements Mechanics Work, Energy and Power Gravitation Impulse and Momentum Pressure and Density Fluid Mechanics Molecular Properties Heat Thermodynamics Vibrations and Waves Wave Behavior Light Optics Vision Sound Sonar Magnetism and Electromagnetic Theory Electricity Nuclear Physics Questions Bank

SECTION IV: PAPER - III

Trigonometry Vector Algebra Coordinate Geometry Conic Sections Algebra Statistics and Probability Set Theory Calculus

SECTION V: PRACTICE PAPERS

TEST - I TEST – II

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in