2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

PDPU Zip Code

I want to take admission in M.Tech Course at School of Petroleum Management – PDPU (Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University), Gandhinagar, Gujarat and want to send application form so please give me its detailed address and Pin/Zip Code?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pdpu sot
PDPU Law
Ph D at PDPU
SBI PDPU IFSC Code
Pdpu guj
SPM PDPU Cat Cut Off
PDPU MBA Cut Off
PDPU Gym
Pdpu mba
MBA from PDPU
Mba in pdpu
PDPU Map
PDPU Or SRM
Pdpu nri
PDPU Cup
Spm pdpu
PDPU CAT Cut Off
Sse pdpu
Pdpu bls
MBA from PDPU
27th February 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

PDPU Zip Code

Hi I would like to know the address as well as the pin code for the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University as I would like to visit it?
27th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PDPU Zip Code

The address as well as the pin code for the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is as mentioned below:

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Gandhinagar District,
Raisan, Gujarat 382007,
India

The several schools at the University are:

SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
School of Technology intends to focal point on technological education, research and service that anticipates, and meets, the need of tomorrow’s world. It is normal that engineering graduates from School of Technology will care about issues that technology can make distinction whether these issues are health, security, economic well-being or sustainability of world and values.

SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY
When the de-regulation blueprint of the Indian oil industry was announced in the year 1997, the world took note of the mammoth potential that India offered in terms of business. From a guarded field of business to one where petrol and its products have been branded and are being positioned to attract the maximum number of consumers, the petroleum industry has come a long way.

SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT
To make available to the managerial manpower requirements of the Energy and Infrastructure Sector, the Management School was 1st established as the Institute of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar (IPMG) in 2006 by GERMI (Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute), a trust and a society formed by GSPC (Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in