2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

16th December 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

PDPU Hostel

I have completed my UG degree and want to do PG degree from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU). Will you please tell me lists of PDPU Schools available and what types of courses offered there also tell me what the fees of PDPU Hostel?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pdpu sot
PDPU Law
PDPU for MBA
Hostel Facility PDPU
Ph D at PDPU
PDPU M.Sc
PDPU Gym
Pdpu mba
Pdpu mba
PDPU Hostel Rooms
MBA from PDPU
Mba in pdpu
PDPU Map
PDPU Or SRM
PDPU Cup
Spm pdpu
PDPU CAT Cut Off
Sse pdpu
Pdpu bls
MBA from PDPU
16th December 2015, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PDPU Hostel

PDPU offers multiple courses ranging from engineering, arts and management along with maximum exposure and opportunities through various national and International exchange programs with best University worldwide.

SCHOOLS at PDPU:

School of Petroleum Management offers M.B.A. and Ph.D., Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Management for Executives, and Management Development Programmes focused on Energy & Infrastructure Sector. The School is approved by AICTE.

School of Petroleum Technology offers B.Tech. M.Tech. and Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering. It is academically engaged in creating a high quality talent pool for the hydrocarbon sector across the entire value chain.

School of Technology offers B.Tech. in the fields of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, & Chemical Engineering, besides the Ph.D. Program. It also offers M.Tech in Nuclear & Solar Engineering.

School of Liberal Studies offers four year Bachelor programme in the field of Liberal Studies, M.A. in Public Administration/International Relations /Political Science as well as the Ph.D. programs.

PDPU Hostel Fees:

Hostel Fee

Deposit

Total

Address:

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)
Gandhinagar District, Raisan, Gujarat 382007
Phone: 079 2327 5060

Map location:

[MAP]Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gujarat[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in