2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Patna AIIMS medical college

I am Surbhi, I want to apply for any vacant seat at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna medical college so will you plaese Tell me is there any vacancy available at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna medical college for the post of Staff Nurse? If yes then give me the information about the eligibility details and the pay scale of this post?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rishikesh AIIMS Medical College
OPD in AIIMS Patna
Fees Structure Of AIIMS Medical College
AIIMS Medical College Raipur
AIIMS Medical College Patna
WWW.AIIMS Patna
Patna AIIMS
About AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Medical College Rishikesh
Map of AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna MAP
AIIMS Patna PG
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna
AIIMS Patna LDC
Patna Science College - Patna University, Patna
Patna Training College,Patna
MACET Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology , Patna, Patna
Patna Dental College - Patna University, Patna
Bihar Homoeopathic Medical College, Patna
Patna Law College - Bihar, Patna
23rd April 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Patna AIIMS medical college

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Recruitment of the AIIMS Patna Medical College ?
23rd April 2018, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Patna AIIMS medical college

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna is a medical college and medical research public university based in Patna, Bihar, India.

As you Asking for the Information About the Recruitment of the AIIMS Patna Let me tell you that At Present there Are No job Opening for any Post In the AIIMS Patna the Last Recruitment was Organized for the Following posts

Total No of Posts: 700
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-I): 100 Posts
2.Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II): 600 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-35 years for S.No-01, 21-30 years for S.No-02. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have B.Sc Nursing (4 Years course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University or B.Sc (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University, Registered as Nurses & Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council for S.No-01,

B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University, Registered as Nurses & Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute/ Board or Council, Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council for S.No-02
with relevant experience.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CBT/ Skill Test & Document verification.

Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through On-line mode only via payment gateway. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.

Date of Recruitment : 05-02-2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in