2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th July 2015, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Part Time Jobs in Barclays Bank

Barclays Bank was founded in 1690, it is a British multinational banking and financial services company and its headquarter is located in London and it is a universal bank with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards….

Here I am giving you process for searching jobs of Barclays Bank

Firstly go to the official website of Barclays Bank which looks like this image;

Now top of the home page you will see “Career” option, take your cursor on this option and click on “Find a role” option a new page will open which look like this image;

After that click on “Search and apply for a role with us” option again a new page will open which look like this image:

Now fill all require detail and click on search option after that you will get latest job…….
1st November 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hii guys ,Will plz tell me Barclays Bank offers Part Time Jobs in any Sector , If yes then plz provide me Details for same ?
1st November 2015, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Friends as per your demand ,Here I want to tell you Barclays Bank have One latest Part Time job Recruitment :

Customer Care Advisor - PART TIME - evenings

Job type: Permanent, part-time

The hours for these roles are:

22hours in total per week,
Mon- Sun starting between 5pm & 7pm (5 days out of 7 each week,
Maximum 5 hours per shift)

Qualifications :

• A genuine interest in the customer

• The ability to demonstrate service in a customer-facing role

• The right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide excellent customer service and case ownership

• Experience of working towards personal objectives and standards

• The ability to use your own initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, by moving outside of set guidelines and procedures

Applicants Main Responsibilities:

• Working collaboratively with colleagues to deliver on our vision to be the 'go-to' bank and live our purpose and values

• Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries

• Delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and performance and acting as an expert for all issues regarding fraudulent activity

• Taking ownership of the Customer Experience by providing excellent service to help deliver on customer ambitions and day-to-day banking needs

• Deepening customer relationships to help grow the business and strengthen the Barclays brand in the community

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in