2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th April 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Palm Vein Sensor MBA

Hello sir, I am Marcus. I am from New York. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Palm Vein Sensor used during the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for admission to MBA program. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Palm Beach Atlantic
UCR Palm Desert MBA
Golden Palm Resort And Spa Delhi
Centre For Sensor Studies University Of Pune
CASIO Twin Sensor Watch Price
Casio Twin Sensor
Bank Of America West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Resort Vasai
Palm Springs Medi Spa Delhi
Palm iim calcutta
Heartland Vein and Vascular Institute PC
National Research Centre for Oil Palm(NRCOP), West Godavari
27th April 2016, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Palm Vein Sensor MBA

As you have asked about the Palm Vein Sensor used during the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for admission to MBA program, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details

The palm vein reader is part of an ongoing effort by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the non-profit council that created and administers the GMAT Exam, to maintain test integrity and ensure that the exam is a fair measure of everyone’s ability.

The palm vein reader biometric technology ensures that each test taker has a single GMAT record, preventing people from taking the test for others.

How it Works

The PalmSecure sensor, made by Fujitsu, is easier to use and less intrusive than fingerprinting identification.
You simply hold your palm several inches above the two-inch-square sensor for several seconds.

Like fingerprints, the blood veins in your palm stay the same position as you age and through sickness or injury, making it unique to you.

You will have your palm vein patterns recorded when you arrive at the testing center to take the GMAT exam.
Your pattern will be matched when you return to the testing room after a break.

Your palm vein patterns will also be compared with those of other test takers to allow Pearson VUE to find people who may have tested under multiple names or identities.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in