2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Palantir MBA

Hello, I want to do the internship of MBA at the Palantir Technologies and I want to know the details of the internship.
11th May 2016, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Palantir MBA

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the MBA internship at the Palantir Technologies as under;

THE ROLE
Deployment Strategists at Palantir own the outcomes of all the work they do in Business Development.

Projects:
Deployment Strategists are the face of Palantir, and the custodians of that trust.
They pair a passion for software with excellent communication skills, an ability to navigate organizational hurdles, and an instinct for putting the right people in the right places.
They are responsible for the strength of partnerships.

Requirements:
Looking for people with exceptional analytic ability, creative brilliance, technical aptitude, and a gift for finding the details that matter.

Find way to it:
Through messy data, through bureaucratic labyrinths, through sandstorms in “data centers” made of tents and suitcases. Whatever it takes, we figure out how to do it.

Product:
They lead teams that build and support a product: defining requirements, testing new versions, installing and configuring applications, and getting feedback from users about what’s working well and what isn’t.
They are responsible for delivering a product that transforms our customers’ ability to understand and interact with their data.

DATA
The common thread across all of work is data — lots of data.
Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.

They excel at sitting down with a user and within minutes understanding exactly what he or she is trying to do, then synthesizing that understanding into a broader vision of what we can do to help them.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in