2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Pacific University Dugoni

I want to make my career in area of Dentistry. So I have decided to do it from the Pacific University Dugoni. Please tell me about the admission requirement to do Dentistry course from the School of Dentistry at the Pacific University Dugoni? Give me application form also?
Similar Threads
Thread
The Pacific University
Pacific University MSW
MID Pacific University
Pacific University BED
Pacific University Arthur Dugoni
Pacific university OT
Where Is Pacific University
University of the Pacific Dugoni
B.Ed In Pacific University
Pacific Review University Of The Pacific
University of the Pacific
University of the Pacific CMS
University Of The Pacific CTC
Pacific University LLB
Pacific University Pdf
ELC Pacific University
University of the Pacific CCI
Inside Pacific University of the Pacific
University Of The Pacific Vs LMU
Pacific University Pre Med
10th July 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: Pacific University Dugoni

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry of the Pacific University ?
10th July 2018, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry is a nationally renowned institution of higher learning. We are committed to providing a world-class dental education for our students and comprehensive, affordable patient care for adults and children in a humanistic environment.

Program Offered
DDS Program
Residency & Graduate Programs
IDS Program
Dental Hygiene Program
Physician Assistant Studies

Facility

Clinical Judgment Laboratory
Electron Microscopy
Endodontic Laboratory
Institute of Dental History and Craniofacial Study
Craniofacial Research Instrumentation Laboratory
Microbiology Research Laboratory

Contact Details
Office of Admissions
University of the Pacific
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
19th July 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to do DDS program in Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry - University of the Pacific so can you provide me the details of the program?
19th July 2018, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry is a nationally renowned institution of higher learning. They are committed to providing a world-class dental education for our students and comprehensive, affordable patient care for adults and children in a humanistic environment.

DDS program

Their DDS program is built around a humanistic model of education that stresses the dignity of each individual and his or her value as a person.

Admissions Requirements-

Predental College Years: General minimum is three years (90 semester or 135 quarter units)

Limitation on Community College Work: Courses taken at a community college will be acceptable if they are transferable as equivalent to predental courses at a four-year college.

The following represents the minimum required number of courses for semester and quarter system-based universities.

Required Courses Semesters Quarters
Biological Sciences with laboratory 4 6
Physics with laboratory 2 3
Inorganic Chemistry with laboratory 2 3
Organic Chemistry 2 3
English, Communication or Speech 2 3

Students may not elect pass/fail options in required course work unless a narrative transcript is provided by the college.

Students are advised to complete one course in anatomy as part of the four required semesters of biological sciences.

The Admissions Committee requires that applicants complete either two semesters of organic chemistry or one semester each of organic chemistry and biochemistry.

One course in composition or technical writing is required. Other courses should develop written or verbal communication skills. English as a Second Language (ESL) course work does not meet this requirement.

Letter of Recommendation: 2 letters from science professors and 1 of your choice (e.g., dentist, research or work manager/supervisor) OR 1 committee letter.

Dental Shadowing Experience: 40 hours minimum

Grade Point Average (GPA):

Your overall and science GPA, the schools attended, and the difficulty of your course load are all assessed on an individual basis.

Dental Admissions Test (DAT):

Preference is given to students who provide Dental Admissions Test scores no later than November. Scores are only valid for two years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in