2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2013, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacific College of Commerce, Udaipur

You want B.Com syllabus of Pacific College of Commerce, Udaipur so this course is affiliated by Mohan Lal Sukhadia University and here I am giving you syllabus:

IN PART A: Total 10 questions will be set in the paper selecting at least one from each unit. Each question to be answered in about 50 words. All questions are compulsory. Each question carries 4 marks, total 40 marks.

IN PART B : Total to questions will be set, selecting at least one from each unit. Five questions have to be answered by the student selecting not more one from a unit. Each question to be answered in about 35 words. These questions carries 12 marks each, total 60 marks.

Suggested Readings :
1. Choudhary B.L. and J. Pandey (2004) : Environmental Studies (in hindi) Apex publishing house, Udaipur
2. Purohit S.S. Q.J. Shammi and A.K. Agarwal (2004), A Text Book of Environmental Sciences ( In English), Student Edition, Jodhpur

Unit – I
The Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies and Natural Resources. Definition, scope and importance; Need for public awareness. Renewable and non-renewable resources : Natural resources and associated problems.
a) Forest resources : Use and over-exploitation, deforestation, case studies, Timber extraction, mining dame and their effects on forests and tribal people
b) Water resources : Use and over-utilization of surface and ground water, floods, drought, conflicts over water, dams-benefits and problems.
(c) Minerals resources : Use and exploitation, environmental effects of extracting and using minerals resources, case studies.

Rest of syllabus is given in pdf file and I am uploading this to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pacific College of Commerce BCom Syllabus.pdf (337.6 KB, 115 views)
22nd March 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Will you tell me about the Pacific Institute of Business Studies of the Pacific University Udaipur which offers commerce courses ?
22nd March 2015, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Pacific Institute of Business Studies of the Pacific University Udaipur is an commerce college of the university offers graduation and post graduation courses in commerce stream.

Courses offers withy eligibility :
B.Com
Duration: 3 Years
10+2 from any stream

B.Com (Hons.) (Synchronized with CA/CS Curriculam)
10+2 from any stream

B.Com
10+2 from any stream

B.B.M.
10+2 from any stream

M.Com
Duration: 2 Years
Graduation in Any Stream

Ph.D
Duration: Minimum 2 Years

Address:

PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
P.B-12, Pacific Hills, Airport Road, Pratap Nagar Extension, Debari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313024 ‎
0294 306 5000 ‎

Map:
[MAP]PACIFIC UNIVERSITY[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in