2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Pace International MQ

Tell me the name of the course offered through jointly by PACE (Professional and Community Engagement) International and Macquarie University? provide me the whole details regarding this course? Tell me the requirements to do this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pace Florida Map
Pace MBA curriculum
Pace UQ Map
MS In HRM At Pace University
MBA Pace University
Pace net
Pace MBA Class Profile
MBA at your own Pace
Pace MBA
Pace Automotive
MBA Pace University Ranking
Pace University MBA
Pace MBA tuition
Pace Law School
Iit pace
PACE UQ Library
Pace uq
Pace uk
IIT Pace Mumbai Review
FNP Program Pace
22nd January 2020, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Pace International MQ

Can you provide me the details of the PACE International Activity under Macquarie University? Also tell me about the Cost for PACE International Activity?
22nd January 2020, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pace International MQ

Through PACE International one could be designing & delivering robotics training workshops for young students in Indonesia, helping local NGO's on legal research projects in Cambodia or working on a marketing strategy for a start-up incubator in Beijing, China.

PACE International provides a variety of off campus group activities with both corporate and community development partner organisations. Through these activities students have the opportunity to work alongside local colleagues on a project that has been identified as a priority for the partner.

Activities are usually run over 2-8 weeks during Winter Vacation, Session 2 and Session 3. By participating in a PACE International activity, one will not only improve employability, one will:

Engage in key social, business and ethical challenges in today's world
Contribute to more just, inclusive and sustainable global societies
Gain an international perspective of industry
Experience life and work in a different country and culture
Actively contribute to discipline specific work projects
Enhance resume and stand out to future employers
Explore future career options
PACE International offers a variety of international group activities with both corporate and community development partners.

Activity Cost
Each activity will incur an Activity Cost to cover in-country costs, which may be partially funded by a PACE Grant. The Activity Cost is depends on the location, work requirements, timeframe and duration of activity.

Anything additional to the in-country Activity Cost (travelling costs, passport, incidentals etc.) will need to be paid for directly by the student.

Covered in Activity Cost Additional Costs
Accommodation Airfares
Medical check Visa (where applicable)
Field trips National Police Checks
Some meals Unit tuition
Airport transfers Vaccinations (where applicable)
Personal expenses
New/renewed passport (where applicable)
Personal travel insurance and all related expenses for personal travel and leisure activities

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in