2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2013, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: OU EDCET Counselling Notification

You want OU EDCET Counseling notification so I have notification of year 2012 which I am providing you because for year 2013 notification still not published yet.

Edcet Notification 2012-Edcet Application form 2012

Edcet 2012 exam will conduct on 8th of June,2012.Application forms available from 09-03-2012 at Post offices,Axis Bank,University centers and E-seva ceters.Candidates have to pay 150 rupees to take application from any of mentioned centers.Edcet Common entrance exam to get admissions in to BED Course in AP,Candidates can apply by submitting the online application form and as well as Filled form in prescribed format.you can have the complete details on age limit,eligibility criteria,Education qualifications required,Important dates,Syllabus ,Counselling,Results,how to apply and Application forms for Edcet Exam 2012.

Edcet Application Fee:

Edcet Application form fee is 150 rupees,available from march 9 in different centers of

Axis Bank

Post Offices

E-Seva centers

How to Apply:

Candidates have to Drawn a DD in the favour of The Secretary,APSCHE,Payable at Hyderabad and fill the application form either in Online or Offline,Finally submit to given address of Edcet 2012 to reach before 23-04-2012.

For complete notification you can free download file which I am attaching right down here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OU EDCET Notification.pdf (6.6 KB, 54 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in