2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Osmania University School Of Distance Education Admission

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Osmania University School of Distance Education. How can I get admission in Osmania University School of Distance Education? please provide me procedure for admission?
13th February 2016, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Osmania University School Of Distance Education Admission

Osmania University School of Distance Education is provides admission through off line mode. Candidates can apply for admission by filling application form in prescribed format. A4 size application form is submitted by candidates at address of Osmania University School of Distance Education.

Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad was issued notification for admission into BA B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA and MCA

Procedure to get admission:

The prospectus-cum-application form can also be downloaded from the website of Osmania University School of Distance Education:

Candidates need to attach the DD for admission fee which should include - Registration Fee 300 plus Admission Fee = Rs.4800 to be drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR, PGRRCDE” payable at Hyderabad. Submit at the Concerned Counter

Candidates can obtain application forms in person or by post from Director, PGRRCDE and Osmania University

Address:

Administrative Building
Osmania University Campus
Hyderabad-500007
Telangana State, India.

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in