2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Osmania University Latest Update

As you are looking for the latest updates in Osmania University. Here I will help you to gather information about the news. Going on in University. For you comfort level

Here I have the list of Latest updates going in the Osmania University. have a glance on them and tell me for which your are looking for . I will get the information for you.

UGC Instructions to address issues pertaining to Transgender
UGC Instructions for incorporation of SC/ST, OBC,PWD Students should submit their scholarship form
UGC Instructions for adherence on the provisions of the Biological Diversity Act
Telephones Annual Maintenance Contract for Telephone Cable & Instruments for the Year 2015-16
Form-A: Income Tax- Deduction of Tax at Source from Salaries for the Financial Year 2014-15.
MHRD Instructions to the Universities & Educational institutions not to undertake any promotional activiteis abroad without explicit knowledge of the local indian Embassy/High Commission.
Guidelines for strict implementation of Reservation policy of the government in universities, deemed to be universities, colleges, other grant-in-aid institutions & centers.
Guidelines for re-structuring/ implementing compulsory Add-On Extra Disciplinary Courses.
Extension of GO Ms. no 150 - Exemption from payment of exam fee & reduction of 10% pass marks in each subject for HI, OH & VC Students to all the PG Courses.
AP Re-Organization Act 2014 - Section 95 - Contribution of existing admission quotes in all Govt. or Private, Aided or Unaided Institutions of higher Education for a peroid of 10yrs in the States of AP & Telangana.
Orders: Dearness Allowance-Revision of Rates of Dearness Allowance from 01-01-2014.
Information About SAHAYAM
Guidelines on Innovation Universities.
Annual verification Certificate for OU Pensioners.
SciFinder User Registration

Address:-
Osmania University

Administrative Building
Osmania University Campus
Hyderabad-500007
Telangana State, India.
Tel:
+91-40-27682444
Fax:
+91-40-27090020

Quick Reply