2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Orissa JEE Exam for Candidate of Kolkata

Yes, you can definitely apply for Orissa JEE Exam being a candidate of Kolkata. Here I am providing you the detail information about it:

Outside State Category: (ZZ)
Outside Orrisa State Applicants are not eligible for admission in Government Colleges to
Engineering / MBA /MCA/ PGDM/ PGCM and PGDM (Executive) courses and under lateral entry programmes

Outside Orrisa State Applicants are eligible for admission in Private Engineering (B.Tech 1st year only) / Private Pharmacy (B.Pharm 1st year only) / Private MBA/ Private MAM /Private MCA/ Private MCA-Dual degree /Private PGDM/ Private PGCM and Private PGDM (Executive) colleges as per their eligibility criteria following the Govt. of Odisha guidelines in this regards

Number of Seats and Reservation
Exact number of seats and branches will be notified through OJEE-web site before
Counseling:

i. Only natives of Odisha state are eligible to avail all reservations seats under 2.1.

ii. Seats available under General Category in any course are those which are available after excluding the number of seats pertaining to all the Reserved Categories from the total number of seats available for that particular course after taking into account the all India Quota (JEE (MAIN), CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT etc.) and NRI quota in that course.

iii. There is no Reservation Category for Engineering Lateral Entry both for Diploma holders and +3 Sc. / B.Sc. degree holders.

For other details I am attaching a file which you can down load for free:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Outside State Category.pdf (573.7 KB, 123 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in