2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Opednews

Hello sir, I am Harry Potter. I am from New York. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the OpEdNews. Can you give me various details about it?
26th February 2016, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Opednews

OpEdNews is a type of United States-based progressive/ liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website.
It was formed in the year 2003.

It is a hybrid news, community blog and article aggregation site that publishes opinion-based articles, news stories, and diaries
The site frequently features articles by journalists (including media critic Jeff Cohen and Pulitzer Prize winner Chris Hedges), politicians (including US Senator Bernie Sanders and former U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich), and commentators and activists (including Michael Moore and Medea Benjamin) as well as first-time writers.
Its goal is to be holistic, to cover politics, arts (movies, books, music, theater, etc.,) sciences, health, mass media, business, technology, sports, travel, citizen journalism and various strange and unusual stuff.

Editorial staff

Senior Editorial Board:

Executive editor: Rob Kall
Managing editors: Sheila Samples, Linda Milazzo, John Moffett, Meryl Ann Butler
Senior editors: Walter Brasch, Joan Brunwasser, Josh Mitteldorf, Scott Baker, Jerry Policoff, John Reed
Recognition

Its founder Rob Kall is ranked by Mediaite as one of the top 200 online/print columnists

The OpEdNews site and its contributing experts have been cited by various sides of the political spectrum in sources including Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Washington Post,Philadelphia Inquirer, Chicago Tribune, RT News, Fox News, NewsMax, Breitbart,as well as Free Republic, RedState, and Townhall.com.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in