2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

OPD At AIIMS

My grandfather is serious now . I want to book Out Patient Department (OPD)
Appointments of doctors online in advance at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) . Can I book appointment through phone ? Please provide me OPD appointment system of AIIMS .
Similar Threads
Thread
Nsc 42 aiims
AIIMS Virbhadra Rishikesh AIIMS Rishikesh Walk In
AIIMS MBBS Hallticket Download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
MDS In AIIMS
Cnc aiims
OPD Aiims
Aiims ec sop
Aiims gk pdf
AIIMS UG Cut Off
Aiims ngo
AIIMS Jodhpur Home Page aiims Jodhpur Recruitment PDF
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
MPH Course in AIIMS
Aiims jrf
Pdf Of Aiims
Tds aiims
AIIMS Rishikesh Rishikesh Aiims Rishikesh Nurse Vacancy
AIIMS Sr/Sd
Aiims dda
14th July 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: OPD At AIIMS

Can you provide me the OPD (Out Patient Department) service schedule for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi?
14th July 2018, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: OPD At AIIMS

OPD (Out Patient Department) services of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi are situated in Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur (RAK) OPD Block and adjoining extended OPD building for Medicine and Pediatrics OPD.

OPD Schedule
Registration Time Consultation Time
General OPD 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m 8.30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Speciality Clinics 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m

Guideline for Patients:-

The Rajkumari Amrit Kaur (RAK) OPD block of main hospital has General and Speciality OPDs of all the clinical departments located on different floors.

All Patients have to make OPD card against payment of Rs. 10/- at Central Registration on the ground floor from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. After making the card, they have to get registered at the registration counter of the OPD depending on the type of sickness.

The registration timing for General OPD in morning is 8:30 AM. to 10:30 PM. and for Speciality clinic from 1:30 PM. to 3:00 PM. depending on the concerned clinics.

For consultation in Speciality clinics the patients are either refereed from the General OPD or by referral from the outside hospital.

There are no separate private OPDs but patients can also have Speciality consultation by prior appointments either the respective department on the respective OPD days of the consultants.

To avoid overcrowding please don't bring more than one attendant.

Please bring brief medical summary of pervious treatment along with all investigations reports etc.

In case of any problem contact medical social service staff at OPD reception on Ground Floor and also at Room No. 9

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in