2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Test Procedure of HCL Recruitment?

As you want to know the process to apply online so, here I am providing you the same.

Firstly go on the official site of the HCL.

After that must select the Careers tab and the select the explore current openings link form the drop down list.

Then go the ‘Americas / Europe / India’ link.

Then select the appropriate designation and location

Then go to the option of the Apply to Job and fill all the mandatory details in the form.

For more details you can contact at the address given below

Contact details:

HCL
Noida Express Way,
Sector 126,
Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201303 ‎
0120 468 4000

Map location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=HCL+Technologies+Ltd.,+Sector+126,+Noida,+U ttar+Pradesh&hl=en&sll=28.597786,77.270622&sspn=0. 070386,0.129948&oq=hcl+technologies+&hq=HCL+Techno logies+Ltd.,+Sector+126,+Noida,+Uttar+Pradesh&t=m& z=16[/MAP]
7th December 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

As a fresher I want to apply in HCL recruitment? Is there any one can tell how can I take online test of HCL recruitment? Provide me online test Procedure?
7th December 2015, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Job in HCL you want to attend the online test that is announced by the HCL recruitment for higher employee in their company.
For the online test you need to first register your self to the HCL placement cell. Than they send you conformation message on your number that is you provide them during registration.

HCL Common ROUNDS-

GRAMMER TEST(20 questions in 15 minutes )
FACE to FACE Communication
Technical Interview
HR Interview
AMCAT based ONLINE TEST

Academic Criteria:

Candidate must be a B.tech (C.S / I.T/E.C.E).
65 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation)
Education gap of not more than one year

The pattern followed for HCL aptitude test for previous year as follows, hope it will be the same this year too...

Verbal - 25 questions in 25 minutes.
Quantitative - 25 questions in 35 minutes.
Reasoning - 25 questions in 35 minutes.

Ask questions in interview:

At the end of the interview, you will be given an opportunity to ask questions. Make use of this opportunity by asking insightful questions on the nature of work, what are the important KRA’s and how your performance will be measured. On the day of the interview, remember to:

Plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early
Dress in a professional manner
Display a positive body language
Give honest and direct answers
Leave all negativity and present a cheerful demeanour. Relax and enjoy the HCL experience. Think of the interviewer as a team member trying to figure out a solution for a pressing problem.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in