2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Online SSC

As you want I am here telling you process to apply online for Junior Engineers (C, E, M etc) Examination of staff selection commission(SSC).

Visit website of staff selection commission.

Click on examination link .

Then in open window click on
System of Online Application Processing (SOAP) Server-I link .

At next page click on part 1 registration link of examination tab.

At next page click on click here link of Junior Engineers (C, E, M etc) Examination.

From here you can start filling form for exam .
29th December 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How do I check the Staff Selection Commission jobs available online please guide me through the process?
29th December 2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

The Staff Selection Commission is an attached workplace of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are chosen on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time. The Commission is provided such following staff as considered necessary by the Central Government.

To check the Staff Selection Commission jobs available online please follow the below process:

Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission website which looks like the image below

On the main you will find a lot notifications on several topics related to SCC under the latest news section.

On the top of the page you will find a link for notices please click on it.

A new page will load a page which has different section for SSC under which it conducts exams for recruitment which are

CGL
CHSL
Steno 'C' & 'D'
JE
CAPF
GD -CONSTABLE
JHT
Others
Departmental Exams

Please click on each section individually to check the recruitment exam available with that section.

Please follow the process for future as well.

Contact Details:

Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in