2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2015, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Registration for CA CPT December

Common Proficiency Test commonly known as CPT is the gateway exam to CA course, conducted by ICAI in June and December.
The last day for CA CPT registration is 1ST October 2015
And the exam will be held on 13th December 2015

Here I am telling you the steps of how can you apply online for the Registration for CA CPT

-Visit the official website of ICAI
-On the homepage click on the link of “Application Form” and register into the site with basic details.
-Once the registration process is completed, then you will receive login credentials as SMS or Email.
-Use these login details to fill the application form
- Lastly you have to upload recent passport size color photograph and scanned signature of the yours with the mentioned dimensions also the mentioned documents in the notification.
- Then pay the fees.
-Lastly you need to verify and submit the form.
-Send the printout of filled application form, required documents to “Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002″ through registered post.
11th December 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know if the registration for the CA CPT examination going to be held in the month of December 2015 are still open?
11th December 2015, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

The Online registration for the CA CPT examination to be held in December 2015 has expired.

The registrations were open between 6th October 2015 to 27th October 2015.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is delighted to notify that the Common Proficiency Test will be held on Sunday, 13th December, 2015 in two sessions as given below, at the following centres provided that sufficient number of applicants offer themselves to appear from each centre.

This Common Proficiency Test will be held as per provisions of Regulation 25 D (3) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.

The details of the examination are as follows:

First Session
(i.e. Morning Session)
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
Section - A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section - B Mercantile Laws

Second Session
(i.e. Afternoon Session)
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)
Section - C General Economics
Section - D Quantitative Aptitude

The list of examination centres have been attached in the below image