2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Online Big Data Courses

I have completed my BCA degree and interested in learning Online Big Data Courses searching for the online institutes which offers this course. Will you provide me lists of online classes or institutes which offer this Online Big Data Courses so that I can join?
Similar Threads
Thread
MP Online Vyapam Data Entry Operator
Big Data Training Online Free
Big Data Free Online Course
Online Data Analysis Jobs
Data structure course online
Data Analytics Training Online Free
Data Analyst Training Online
Big Data Online Training
Big Data Training Online
Online Data Warehouse Training
MDU Rohtak Data Entry Operator Online
Big Data Courses Online
MBA BIG Data Online
Data Structure Online Course
Big Data Courses
Big Data Online Courses
Data Analyst Courses
Online data analytics courses
SSC Data Entry Operator Online Form
Online Form SSC Data Entry Operator
19th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Big Data Courses

The explosion of hype around the term “big data” ushered in a rabid desire in companies big and small to get their hands on employees with a data science skill set.

Here I am providing you the lists of institutes from where you can do online Big Data Courses. Please check the below lists:

The List includes:

Udacity
Udacity is a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)

EMC
Big data “technology has evolved faster than the workforce skills to make sense of it and organizations across sectors must adapt to this new reality or perish.

Coursera
Coursera is also a MOOC, and it’s completely free. All of the courses are taught in conjunction with a leading University- so you can learn Data Science with the University of Washington’s Bill Howe.

CalTech’s Learning from Data
CalTech offer a free introductory course to machine learning online, with video recordings of lectures by Professor Yaser Abu-Moustafa

MIT Open Courseware
OCW is an initative by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to publish all of their course materials online, and make the accessible to all.

Jigsaw Academy
Jigsaw Academy is an online school based out of India, specializing in Analytics. They offer courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.

Stanford’s OpenClassroom
OpenClassroom‘s tagline is: “Full courses. Short Videos. Free for everyone.

Big Data University
Big Data University offer courses across the big data and data science ecosystem, including database-specific training, real-time analytics.

Code School
Code School offer many courses on specific programming languages, such as R, Java, and a course on mastering Github.

Udemy
Udemy is a MOOC based out of Silicon Valley, with the simple mission of allowing anyone to learn anything.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in