2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

ONGC GT Exam Key

Hello sir, I am Suresh Verma. I am from Kolkata. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) graduate trainee (GT) exam key. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
ONGC ITI Exam Paper
ONGC New Exam Date
ONGC Exam Test
Next ONGC Exam
ONGC Exam GT
ONGC GT Exam Solutions
ONGC CBT exam paper
ONGC Exam Papers
ONGC Exam Cut Off
ONGC Geologist Exam
ONGC Exam Fee Details
ONGC Exam Login
ONGC Exam Papers Pdf
GK For ONGC Exam
Chairman MD Ongc\ Ongc Medical Officer Recruitment
ONGC MT Exam Pattern
What Is ONGC Exam
Syllabus for ONGC GT Exam
ONGC Exam GK And Aptitude Exam Preparation Books
ONGC CSE entrance exam syllabus for ONGC GT Computer Science -Programming Officer
16th May 2016, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ONGC GT Exam Key

As you have asked about the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) graduate trainee (GT) exam key, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will soon upload to download All set of paper solution for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Exam 2016 on the official site.

After the examination all candidates looking the solve paper to check their answer and get idea of their marks how much they score in this examination.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Paper Solutions Which will be upload soon for applicants to download from the official site.

Steps to download the Answer Key:

First Log-on to official website
Here find the link of ONGC answer key 2016 will be provided, click on it
Answer key for both days’ exam will be uploaded
Choose your paper Set and download it
Now compare it with your answers.

As per the official notice of ONGC for the post of GT,
Their are total 842 vacant posts, a huge numbers of candidates had applied for this online from the official site.

A huge number of applicants are applied for this vacant post. and those all are eagerly waiting for ONGC GT Answer key 2016 on internet.
So, All The Candidates who Appeared in this examination they are only eligible to download their ONGC Graduate Trainee Answer Sheet 2016 on its official website portal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in