2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th February 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

ONGC Betul

Hello sir, here I came to visit ONGC for my office work. My company HR told me to take all basic information about ONGC that is in Betul. Can any one provide me where I can reach campus of ONGC Betul?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pdf ONGC
Ongc get
Ongc cfo
Ongc
Bse ongc
Ongc jr
Ongc psu
Ongc rhp
TQM in ONGC
Old Name Of ONGC
Ongc dsl
Cmd ongc
Ongc jvs
Chairman MD Ongc\ Ongc Medical Officer Recruitment
Ongc hp
Gt ongc
ONGC Betul Goa
ONGC CSE entrance exam syllabus for ONGC GT Computer Science -Programming Officer
20th February 2016, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ONGC Betul

ONGC have a Picturesque IPSHEM site in Betul. The picturesque IPSHEM site spreads over 101.5 hectares with an exclusive sea front 1.15 km is situated about 60 km away from Dabolim Airport at Betul village, South Goa, in close proximity to the well known Mobor Beach.

The Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment Management (IPSHEM) were established with the objective of promoting standards of safety, health and environment in petroleum sector in India. this Institute was established in 1989.

The Institute is being further upgraded by introducing Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) facility.

The ONGC Company has adopted progressive policies in scientific planning, acquisition, utilization, training and motivation of the team. At ONGC, everybody matters, every soul counts.

Address:

Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
IPSEM ONGC Betul PO, Via Velim,
South Goa 403 723, India

ONGC offers various Courses through IPSHEM site:

Elementary First Aid
Personal Survival Technique
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in