2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2014, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: One Year Management Courses In IIM

As you want I am here giving the list of One Year Management Courses In IIM Bangalore.
One Year Management Courses:
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP):
The EPGP is a one-year full-time program designed to enhance skills and capabilities essential for responsible positions at senior management levels or to a leader . Objective of the program is to produce future leaders who can handle the dynamic corporate environment.

Executive Education Programme (EEP):
IIM Bangalore provides Executive Education to diverse needs of different types of organizations in the private and public sectors .This program caters to need of wide variety of organizations that are government, the public and private sectors and non-governmental organizations this program ranging from two days to one year.

List of other programs at IIM BAngalore:
Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
Post Graduate Programme in Software Enterprise Management (PGSEM)
Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM)
Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy Management (PGPPM)
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)

Contact detail:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bilekahalli, Bilekahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076 ‎
080 2659 9585 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=IIM+Bangalore&hl=en&ll=12.895795,77.604632& spn=0.010312,0.019569&sll=11.026777,77.028515&sspn =0.010383,0.019569&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
21st March 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am Kavin from Gujarat and I want to do my MBA from IIM. Can you provide me all necessary details regarding it?
21st March 2015, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Kavin..

I would like to tell you that IIMs are among one of the most reputated government management colleges in India and its provides management courses in various forms according to the student facilities.

So in response to your question I am here enlisting all the necessary details about IIM Ahmedabad one year MBA programme:

I would like to tell you that that the one year MBA programme at IIM Ahmedabad is known as “PGPX” which is a is a full time residential programme for executives with substantial work experience leading to a One Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives.

Here I am providing you with the various eligibility criterias for this programme:

1.I would like to Acknowledge you if you want to apply for this course being a executives then you must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline and have completed 27 years of age at the start of the programme.

2.I would also like to mention that Corporate sponsorship is welcome but not essential and the students are selected through a rigorous admissions process that includes GMAT leadership profiling and personal interview
If you want to have a detailed insight of this programme I am hereby providing you with a link that contains the PDF related to this programme. Have a look

For more help here is the contact details. You can enquiry yourself:

Manager (Admission)
Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015
Gujarat
INDIA
Fax : +91-79-66324631 / 26306896
E-mail: admission@iimahd.ernet.in

Thank you… visit again…
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIM Ahmedabad PGPX details.pdf (1.70 MB, 49 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in