2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: official transcripts from kurukshetra university

Hey As per your request, I am giving you the process

a. First pay the transcript fees (Rs 450 for first set and Rs 90 for the next sets. This you should confirm from academic section as it may change in future) in the college main account. After paying the amount, follow these steps and then go to academic section:
a. Get the individual original mark sheets of all semesters and original provisional/final degree
b. Make as many copies as you need and arrange them in the ascending order of semester.
c. Also attach a copy of Provisional Degree/Final Degree(whichever available) at the end of each set. Please verify the order of the copies before stapling them.
d. Now one set will contain 8 mark sheets of semesters and
1 copy of provisional/final degree. This is one set of transcript.
e. The academic people will attach a covering letter with each set
f. Registrar/Deputy Registrar should attest all your copies.
g. After attestation, they will put each set in separate envelopes and seal them.
h. Set aside at least one set for scanning purpose.

Hope this helps

UIET (University Institute of Engineering & Technology) was established by Kurukshetra University in 2004 to be developed as a "Centre of Excellence" in order to offer quality technical education and to undertake research in Engineering & Technology. currently, the institute is offering four B. Tech and M. Tech and three Ph. D. degree programs in the technically important disciplines. In B. Tech Degree the institute is having course of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biotechnology Engg. In M. Tech. Degree the institute is having course of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Biotechnology, Thermal Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Material Science & Technology.

This institute also offers Ph.D. programs in three engineering disciplines i. e. Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and BioTechnology.

address:-
Kurukshetra University
Rohtak Bypass Rd
Jind, Haryana 126102

[MAP]Kurukshetra University[/MAP]
2nd December 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: official transcripts from kurukshetra university

dear sir
i want to receive grand total and my dgree and transcrip certificate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in